this is the least user friendly forum i have ever used

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
agentJBM

this is the least user friendly forum i have ever used

Post by agentJBM »

Too smart for it's own good. It is a keyboard. Just finding the ability to post a new topic took fifteen minutes. Been online an hour and still can't find out why voice input or comma key is not present on my keyboard. Does voice input work on trial version?
Oveja
Phone: Google Nexus One, Android 2.2

Re: this is the least user friendly forum i have ever used

Post by Oveja »

It is not a fault of the forum that you don't know how to use a forum. It's not at all complicated. If you bothered to look through the keyboard options you would see the option to show/hide the mic and comma keys. That being said, I don't know the differences in the options with the trial version. The mic key option should be under Voice Input in the options and the comma key option should be under General Settings, assuming you are using the most recent beta.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: this is the least user friendly forum i have ever used

Post by cyril »

The mic key option is on by default, however it only appears for supported languages. The trial version is slightly older than the pro version, and dutch/turkish are missing

(no comment about the "user friendliness", this forum uses phpBB which is just the most used forum engine on the web)
Cyril